Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, August 24, 2009



















We went to the Baraboo Steam Engine Show yesterday. Peanut thought it was a great way to spend her birthday! Steam Engines are her favorite of all the old tractors. Next weekend is the Edger Steam Engine show and we plan on going to that one too. It's not as big as Baraboo but, it's still big--we have been going for many years.

There are more pictures here.

FUSTRATION! That is what I'm feeling with the doctors! They called three times today on Kute Kitten. While the Lymes test was positive the doctor I spoke with said the infectious disease doctor doesn't think anything of it. Hmmmm, he will be calling me back. He knows me. He will call or I will hound. He is the girls regular doctor. I'm not comfortable leaving Lymes untreated and we were told that at this point if the test was positive she has Lymes. That it's not just antibodies still coming down from fighting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.