Friday, October 16, 2009

Tiffany and I met at the doorway into the manger, this morning. I was heading into the barn and she was barreling out. She collided with my knee and knocked me over. Then proceeded in true puppy fashion to run circles around me and jump over me. DH came to my rescue. My knee didn't hurt this morning but, it hurts, snaps, crackles, and pops now!

I got to the barn this afternoon to find Whatsit (heifer) out. By the time I hobbled to the shed Tiffany had rounded her up and headed her back to the gate I had opened. Good puppy. :) Whatsit had been in the barn and broke a water pipe. The east manger was flooded. :( I managed to get that cleaned up. I'll keep plucking away at things and get done what I can. DH will have to help when he gets home with some stuff though, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments.